1. Pat your hair dry with a towel and apply a heat protection spray.
2. Comb your hair to get rid of any tangled parts.
3. Quick dry your hair so that it’s roughly half dry.
4. Tie back your hair and only leave out the front (fringe). Now wrap the section of your hair around the brush and move the hairdryer on top in a downwards position. Do this slowly to ensure the hair dries and repeat the same section at least twice. Always remember to face the tip of the hairdryer downwards to avoid getting fizzy flyaways.
5. 6. Start going through your whole hair in sections from the bottom until you reach back to your fringe. You may want to wrap the hair around the brush outwards or inwards depending on how you want your hair styled. I prefer to go inwards the first time and then outwards the second time.
7. Once you’ve made your way through all your hair, flip your hair upside down and go through them with your fingers to make sure it’s tangle free.
8. 9. Now flip back, neaten it up and enjoy!